I have been doing everything. Including boat work.
Just letting you know, I’m alive and happy, the boat is looking fair and is progressing. My career as a blogger and social media magnate has waned at the expense of some focussing.
Some key points:
- I killed Robert’s Festo sander (gearbox).
- I killed my Metabo sander (bearings).
- I had Robert’s sander’s gearbox replaced and it’s as new, but still patina riddled.
- He took it away (apparently he had to use it…sheesh!)
- I brought a new one, he paid for it.
- I am buying his old one off him. Bingo.
- I went to the Hobart Wooden Boat Festival.
- I have been sailing (see below video).
- I also have been sanding.
Here is a video by the wonderful Paul Cleaver of our little West Lakes sail together.